Kevin - He is in his last year and will starting a "real" job next July. He has really enjoyed the start of his last year. It has been GREAT for our family. It is 11:45am on Saturday and he is in the kitchen singing with the kids making lunch. I'm not sure if he has been home on a Saturday in years that he wasn't sleeping or his 3 times a year when he gets vacation. Of course, he has already been to the hospital once today, but what a change!
LeAnn - I am feeling very stir crazy lately. Otherwise, I am still making cards, cards, and more cards. I am gearing up for a crazy 3 years with the kids in half day school between the two of them.
Matthew - He is really looking forward to starting school in about a month. He is SO ready! He has really grown up a lot this summer. It is so great and sad at the same time. It is unbelievable how smart such young children can be. I never realized how bendable and shapable they are even at such a young age. His latest favorites are playing with light sabers, arts and crafts, and being the great big helper.
Madison - She is really growing up as well. She is talking a little more every day. I didn't ever think I would say this of her, but she is extremely smart and attentive. She really doesn't miss much. It surprises me at the things she comes up with or does.
All is well in our household. I hope this finds all of our friends and family doing the same. We look forward to seeing or talking to all of you soon.






1 comment:
Oh my gosh, Kevin looking SO different with facial hair. If I had seen him somewhere, I wouldn't have recognized him!!!
Is this his new surgeon look????
Post a Comment