Sunday, March 09, 2008

15 1/2/ Months

I was just looking at the calendar. I was so shocked, excited, and relieved that Kevin only has 15 1/2 more months to go. Wow! Madison has been here longer than that. What a short amount of time remaining! He has not confirmed a job at this point. I will hopefully be posting in the near future of where he will be going post residency.

Speaking of Madison, I am sure that we are due some new pictures. So enjoy and be in prayer for Kevin as he makes a decision about his future employment. We truly appreciate all the faith filled prayers of our friends and family.



Our neighbors were over playing. I thought this was such a great shot. Madison thinks she is one of the big kids playing too.



Father and Son Self Portrait



Bath Time for our Baby Girl

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

Gosh, it is so amazing to see how much Madison looks like you, LeAnn!!!