


Here is our sweet girl enjoying the last licks of a Popsicle.
Hope your back-to-school has gone well! Time has really flown by. Kevin and I were talking how quickly Matthew will be turning 5. It doesn't seem possible. I'm not sure how people do it - let their kids grow up that is. They are two very precious kids. God has truly blessed us with both of them.
Matthew takes his first field trip this week. I am very excited for him. We are going to go to a 4-H farm. They have been doing a farm unit and this is a fitting trip. Madison is really starting to talk. I laugh because she is a parrot. If you say it, don't be surprised to hear her say it a few minutes later.
2 comments:
those are very cute! i hope you got a turn on the water slide too! ;-)
I love the water slide. I also think its funny at first Mathew REALLY didn't want to go down on his tummy, but then in less than 30 seconds changed his mind!! Kids you gotta love 'em!
Post a Comment