Sunday, October 07, 2007

The Weather is Changing

We have had such a great year weather wise. We had a fantastic spring followed by a wet and cooler summer. I caught this rainbow from the front of our house.


The kids are doing great. Madison has officially started walking for 1 week now. I cannot decide if that is exciting or not. :) Matthew is coming up with some of the cutest things. I forget how imaginative kids can be sometimes. Kevin is coming off of his first week of vacation for this year. It was too fast and too furious. It was one of those, I need a vacation from my vacation, vacations. (Ok, I totally got that.)

For those of you who know my sister, she passed her teacher exams!! Yeah!! I couldn't be more excited for her. We'll see what happens next.

If you want, please be in prayer for us. Kevin starts nights in November. In the past, this has been pretty rough for the entire family. We are believing God to really show us favor, patience, and rest during this time. Until next time, may God keep you and hold you! We love you!

No comments: