
The kids are doing great! Of course, Madison gets more animated and fun by the day. I am trying so hard to grasp every bit of her life realizing by watching Matthew that it truly does go so fast. Too fast. Matthew recently was blessed with his very own buzz lightyear bubble machine. :) He kept pouring in whole bottles of bubbles (mind you they wouldn't fit and poured all over the table and concrete). When I questioned him, he replied with "Mom will you go away." His one liners get more hysterical by the day. It is amazing how God has truly blessed us with such beautiful precious children.


I hope this finds everyone doing well. We have missed so many of our friends. We are hoping to make a few trips this fall to see everyone (including a Tulsa and Cordell trip - and apparently now an add on Stillwater trip). God bless. We love all of you!
2 comments:
awww they look so cute.i love u
LeAnn
Why does Kevin not look happy about turning 30?????
Post a Comment