I can't believe I haven't posted in so long! So much has happened that probably most of you know about. We had our daughter on the 11th of August. She is just stunning, IMHO! She has been a joy and a delight to us!
Matthew is growing up so fast. It makes me cherish the "tough" stages with Madison. He is Mr. Independent! Tonight he wanted some Mac and Cheese, so he insisted that he make it himself. He made part of his dinner tonight (well, with a little help from me and the fact that it was easy mac)! He amazes me each day!
Kevin just took his first week of vacation for this year! It was wonderful. It shows me how much I miss having him around all the time. Yes, I cried briefly on Sunday night before he went back to work. He continues to love his job more and more all the time. I am so thankful that he enjoys what he is doing.
I am managing. With both kids at home full time, I have kept busy. I constantly do laundry (I am beginning to wonder if this will ever change). I pretty much have one kid or the other throughout most of the day. But, I am not complaining. I get the satisfaction of watching my children grow up each and everyday. I am blessed.
Until next time . . . which I hope will be sooner than the last post gap . . . God Bless!
2 comments:
Oh LeAnn, how I wish I could go back to those days....."lounging" at home with the kids rofl! Hehe, really it was the best years of my life. I enjoyed so much being at home with them, teaching them (I homeschooled part of their school years). The years fly by and now my baby is 19 next week, my oldest 25! The laundry doesn't ever go away, by the way! ;)
lol Marcie - I was just going to say that about the laudry - I have a great big pile of it to sort out in the kitchen right now, but am on the computer instead!!!! Great to hear from you Leann - will keep checking in to see some more pics of those cute kiddies of yours :)
Post a Comment