Monday, September 25, 2006

Oh My . . . I haven't any photos in 2 weeks!!!

Eeeeeekkkkkkk! I haven't taken any photos of my cuties in over 2 weeks. I went to get some updated photos, and well, there are not any. :) I make a new commitment to keep up with the photos.

I haven't created a layout in over a month, digital or paper. Gasp! I need to get on the ball and get Madison's baby book done. (okay and Matthew's)

Oh, Wal-Mart has a new background in their photo department, Thomas the Tank Engine. Since we will be taking a ride on Thomas October 6th, I thought it would be a great idea to get his pictures taken there. So, hopefully we will has some great Thomas memories very soon. Stay tuned for "Day Out with Thomas" updates.

1 comment:

Marcie Marziali said...

Sure can't wait to see the new photos that are coming :) It's hard to remember everything, LeAnn! I totally understand :)