Matthew is growing up so much! I cannot believe how quickly my little boy is growing. His favorite things recently are riding on his 4-wheeler, lincoln logs, and Curious George. He will most likely be returning the mother's day out this next fall. As hard as it is to believe, we will be making school preps in just a short year from now.
Madison is also growing up so much. It seems like she went from laying on the ground to crawling overnight. Now, she is starting to pull up. She is such a happy baby these days and brings everyone a bright smile. I am starting to make plans for her first birthday coming soon at the beginning of August. It is hard to believe that my precious girl is going to turn 1. She is such a joy!
I did want to offer some newer pictures. These are scrapbook pages again. Of course, I made all the pages, but I didn't make all the papers, etc. When I have a little more time, I will update with where all the stuff came from. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment