Kevin was on vacation this past week. We had a GREAT week. We started the week off watching "Wild Hogs" and ended the week being "Wild Hogs". We had talked about wanting to get away even if it were for only 1 night. We couldn't make up our minds. Truthfully, I didn't want to take the kids. We had decided to take his vacation easy and do what ever popped up. So, after spending 3 days on and off working on our front flower beds, something fun happened. I walked outside on Thursday morning to admire Kevin's gardening skills. He had finished planting every single tree, shrub, flower, and bush we had purchased. I looked at him and said, "now that the flower beds are done, do you want to go to Dallas for the night?" He told me to pack our bags. About 1 hour later, we were on our way to Dallas with both kids. It was a fun adventure. Here is a picture of us at the Dallas Zoo:

Also, I wanted to post some updated photos of the kids. They are both doing great. Matthew will turn 3 this week. That is so crazy to me. He is really growing up (a little too quick for me). Madison is now 7.5 months. She is setting up and feeling so much better.

1 comment:
AWww, she's so beautiful!!
Post a Comment