Sharon (my sister-in-law) and I have started selling our cards. You can check out some of our stuff at our blog - http://sentimentscards.blogspot.com/. It has been a pretty fun adventure. A local store has picked up our line of cards and is currently selling them. This week they should start selling at another shop as well. (today actually if all goes well). We have named ourselves "Sentiments by Sharon and LeAnn". Here is our logo:

It has been a lot of fun coming up with new ideas and designs. We haven't put a ton of pressure on ourselves to do a lot immediately. We are just enjoying our success to this point.
1 comment:
CONGRATS, LeAnn!!! I'm jealous cause it doesn't seem to matter what I try to sell, it doesn't! But I'm really glad you are finding an outlet for all your creativity! In the meantime, I'll just keep giving my creativity away ;)
Marcie :)
Post a Comment